Thank you for choosing Hello Ping’s self-cleaning litter box, Litter-One. In this article you will find some helpful tips that will aid in getting you familiarized with the machine before turning it on and setting everything up. These tips will help you find the perfect location to put your Litter-One while also advising you on some common “do’s and don'ts” to ensure that it remains efficient and safe for you and your furry friend.
- Please read and familiarize yourself with the user manual before turning on the machine to prevent any possible problems or mishaps in the future.
- Make sure that there aren't any cracks, breaks, or any other type of visible damage that may have occurred during the shipping process. If anything is wrong with your Litter-One you can reach out to Hello Ping’s customer support line for more information.
- Please do not set the Litter-One on automatic mode if your cat weighs less than two pounds or is younger than three months. We also do not recommend setting the Litter-One on automatic mode if your cat weighs more than 20 pounds.
- The Litter-One works best with any form of clumping litter that contains small particles so that the litter can be easily passed through the screen and not cause any jams. We personally recommend any form of bentonite clay based litter as it is the most efficient and affordable.
- Please place your Litter-One on a dry, steady, and flat surface, preferably on the floor. It is important that it is placed on a firm surface because it can negatively affect the weight sensor if it is not. This is a vital step because the weight sensor is in charge of sensing when your cat is inside the Litter-One.
- Please only use the machine indoors, keeping it away from direct sunlight and ensuring the base of the machine is kept away from water.
- It is recommended to change the waste drawer once a week for one cat, twice a week for two cats, and every other day for more than two cats.
- The Litter-One works most efficiently when connected to 2.4G Wi-Fi.